- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/3 of a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- ½ tsp of pepper (optional)
- Clean and pat dry sweet potatoes
- Cut sweet potatoes in ½ inch strips.
- In a mixing bowl, pour olive oil over the sweet potato strips to coat well.
- Spread sweet potatoes evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and season with the sea salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 45 minutes. Tip: turn the sweet potatoes every 10 minutes to allow to cook evenly.